DREAMTNS Co., Ltd., has released PointShape Design software that is used for creating parametric CAD models of real-world products from Scan/Mesh data. With a familiar design process and user interface, the software enables users to accomplish their reverse engineering projects easily. PointShape Design uses the Hoops visualization platform and offers the world’s first ‘CATIA’ based CGM (Convergence Geometric Modeler) kernel.
DREAMTNS, founded in 2005, and headquartered in South Korea, has become known as an engineering and software development company. With solid experience, technology, R&D, and know-how in the 3D scanning industry accumulated over the years, the company has released several software applications for engineering industries.
PointShape Design Eliminates Complex Digital Workflows
PointShape Design addresses a variety of reverse engineering and design challenges across industries, such as Automotive, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Research & Development, Heritage Preservation, Industrial Machinery, Engineering Services, Computer, and the like.
It is commonly known that reverse engineering is routinely applied throughout the manufacturing and maintaining processes. However, these processes require complex digital workflows. Also, the need for significant experience and access to multiple tools can create bottlenecks for many organizations. DREAMTNS has brought metrology experts together and developed the software to streamline these workflows. With PointShape Design, engineers and operators can easily achieve a high-quality, manufacturing-ready result.
Import 3D mesh data output from 3D scanner, and build CAD models without any special training. The tools for CAD modelling are in one place that can support users to be work conveniently and efficiently. PointShape Design provides a set of tools for solving a wide range of reverse engineering applications, from basic to complex parts.
– Native CAD formats, polygon and point cloud data processing.
– Alignment, Merge and Noise filtering.
– Fill hole, Smooth, Decimate, Subdivide, Optimization and Healing tools.
– Optimizing mesh with Tessellation for 3D printing.
– Convert the meshes into editable CAD models.
– Quickly surface & solid model editing capabilities.
– Easy to handle large data by utilizing HOOPS Visualize.
– 2D sketches along with creating standard relationships and constraints.
– Line, Point, Circle, Rectangle, Ellipse, Spline & Slot.
– Quickly creates solids or surfaces including Sweep, Extrude, Revolve and Loft.
– Quickly creates reference geometry including Plane, Vector and Point.
– Deviation Check.
– Deviation analysis tool between mesh model and solid model.
For more information: www.pointshape.com