eviXscan 3D Suite 2.7 Released
Evatronix, the eviXscan 3D scanners manufacturer, has launched an updated version of its front-end 3D software – eviXscan 3D Suite. The new version 2.7 has been enhanced with innovative functions that increase work efficiency with an eviXscan 3D scanner and the overall comfort of the scanning process.
The most prominent new functions introduced in version 2.7 are:
– autoexposure – algorithms automatically estimate the brightness of the projector and the required exposure times to obtain optimal scanning results
– removal of rotary table surface and areas outside of the scanned object – a new function to easily and intuitively identify the plane which determines the limit of the acquired scans, the automatic application significantly accelerates further processing of scans by skipping tedious tasks of cutting out unwanted scanned areas that do not belong to the scanned object
– tool for defining variable steps of the rotary table – newly designed rotary table management module allows to define in an easy way variable moving steps of the table.
The eviXscan3D Suite software v 2.7 upgrade also improved the following existing features:
– automatic removal of markers (targets) during the scanning – the rewritten and enhanced point cloud generator provides the ability to automatically clean the resulting scan from captured 3D markers which significantly improves the comfort of further processing steps to obtain the final STL model
– optimization of graphic engine for the processing and evaluation of scans – the improved surface display methods to visualize even the smallest details on a 3D scan; introduced a surface view with an overlaid mesh of triangles for better analysis of surface topology
– more efficient graphics engine – the boosted algorithms allow for a fivefold increase in the number of frames per second displayed when view is dynamically changed
– improved algorithms for aligning scans with the use of unique coded markers significantly reduce the scan detection and matching errors by up to five times which in turns provides more accurate and faster global scan registration.
eviXscan 3D Suite 2.7 ensures full compatibility with all eviXscan 3D scanners and associated devices.
“The newly issued software package eviXscan 3D Suite 2.7 offers new functionalities which help and facilitate the 3D scanning, and at the same time provides a significant improvement in accuracy and speed of the scanning process” says Szymon Ścibik, Software Lead Developer from R&D Team at Evatronix. “We listen to our customer’s and partners’ opinions, which give us directions for further software development and we adjust eviXscan 3D Suite to their needs on an ongoing basis.”
For more information: www.evixscan3d.com