QxSoft has announced the release of CMM-Manager software version 2021. The latest release includes over 30 customer specific enhancements, updated CAD and report visualizations, improved usability and ease of use, CMM Client Monitor App, and improved automation / IPC interface.
CMM-Manager is a task-oriented, highly intuitive, plug-n-play, 3D metrology, retrofit CMM software package available for vision, manual, portable, and CNC coordinate measuring machines. The CMM Manager object oriented interface allows easy program creation without complex text based programming language. CMM-Manager also offers flexible yet easy-to-use functionalities, including graphical probe configuration management, automatic tip calibration, cross section scanning and group feature measurement.
“We’ve directly responded to our core CMM users in this latest release of CMM-Manager. By addressing customer requests from traditional CMM users, QxSoft, has re-focused development efforts on the CMM retrofit, new CMM, and CMM upgrade market” states Nathan Frost Co-Founder at QxSoft.
The CMM-Manager Client Monitor App & Automation provides a companion dashboard allowing the monitoring of multiple CMMs, error & utilization reporting, enforcement of CMM calibration Intervals and improvements to the IPC 2.0 Interface for Automation.
Notable improvements to the 2021 release include:
– Improved CAD Rendering (anti-aliasing)
– Cleaner Graphical Report Tolerance Band
– New ‘Fixed Radius’ Circle Fitting Algorithm
– Feature Database Filter & Sorting Options
– Full-Auto Link Paths for Edge & Angle Points
– Z+ (top) of Machine Volume Probe Path Ceiling
– PH20 Probe Real Time Graphics Update
– Batch Edit DDE Report Operations
– Improved CAD Teach Point on Vision Systems
– Support of 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse
– Improved Section & 2D Complex Measurement
– New Construction – Line from Ellipse Axis
For more information: www.qxcmm.com