Vision Engineering has launched its latest, innovative flagship product the Deep Reality Viewer (DRV-Z1) microscope. Designed at its Woking, UK HQ, the DRV-Z1 enables the user to view high definition 3D images under magnification without using a flat screen, or requiring operators to wear goggles or specialist glasses. Uniquely, by linking multiple DRV systems via wired or wireless technologies, users can share and manipulate 3D images of components, parts or products in real time.
The DRV-Z1 is set to transform supply network collaboration in manufacturing and quality, design and rapid prototyping and even in the healthcare and medical sectors. The ability to simultaneously share and discuss full 3D images of critical parts, repairs or design enhancements without any delay offers tangible benefits. In terms of transfer of vital information and quality of view, colleagues across multi-site organisations, suppliers and their customers and designers and manufacturing engineers can use the DRV’s real time connectivity to significantly accelerate and improve both product design and client response.
Worldwide, companies and their workforce’s already recognize the importance of the ergonomic benefits that Vision Engineering products provide, addressing well-documented issues such as operator fatigue and eyestrain, which both result in reduced operator efficiency and productivity. Using Vision Engineering’s globally patented TriTeQ3 digital 3D display technology, the DRV-Z1 moves these advantages even further forward, combining improved ergonomics with real time transfer of 3D product images for rapid and informed decision-making. DRV-Z1 systems are designed to address the important quality control and production requirements in sectors including electronics, aerospace, automotive and medical industries.
Mark Curtis, managing director, Vision Engineering comments: “This breakthrough technology sets a new industry standard, offering users an incredible 3D viewing experience, without the need for glasses or headsets. The ability to share high definition images with other users anywhere in the world presents a huge opportunity to improve standards across key industries such as healthcare, manufacturing and the automotive sector.”
The Vision DRV-Z1 is the first in series of innovative 3D stereo full HD resolution viewing systems, based on Vision Engineering’s patented TriTeQ3 technology
offers the following performance:
- Unique deep reality viewer enabling stereoscopic 3D viewing with vivid depth perception, at UHD resolution, without requiring special eyewear or VR headsets
- Addresses QC/ QA and precision engineering application requirements in electronics, automotive engineering, aerospace and medical device industries.
- Represents an amalgamation of Vision Engineering’s award-winning optical stereoscopic and digital technologies
- Ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue and promotes productivity and accuracy
- Enables remote viewing of dynamic 3D images in stereo full HD
- Enables improved accuracy in manufacturing processes such as deburring and reworking
For more information: www.visioneng.com