Raptor3DX, from Korean company VYLO, is a versatile hybrid optical scanner providing both automatic and manual stationary scanning modes. The compact, detachable stereo scanning sensor acts as a powerful sensor engine when used in automatic mode and a flexible 3D scanner when detached and used in stationary mode.
The Raptor3DX robotic platform allows automatic digitizing of an part with a single click; the fully automatic platform with vertically mounted sensor provide a full 360° part scan. No part clamping is required and the auto-sync scan function automatically positions the part where additional scans are required.
The Raptor3DX platform measures 700 x 916 x 252mm with a 450mm sensor stand-off. Field of view offered is 150, 330, 500 mm (2 Mega-Pixel) /and 100, 300, 600 mm for (5 Mega-Pixel) version.
The 3-axis scanning platform offers 360° part rotation / -5° to 90° sensor arm motion and a ±45° sensor rotation.
Proprietary Stable Scan Stage (SSS) Technology
- No requirement for fixture to hold part when scanning
- Scanner sensor motion provides stable environment when scanning
- Intelligent Auto View Sync
Fully automated scanning process
- One-touch automatic scanning process
- 360 degrees rotation axis, -5 to 90 degrees arm axis
- Scanner module can be mounted on a stationary tripod for manual positioning
- Ideal for scanning larger objects
Generated scan data is compatible with third party inspection and reverse engineering software or the system can be used with companies 3DX Engine Scanning Software.
For more information: www.vylo.co.kr