Verisurf Software has announced its new mobile Verisurf Companion App, designed to improve productivity of measurement, build, and inspection applications, especially when large parts or assemblies are involved. Verisurf continues to innovate the metrology workspace by bringing the first real-time metrology Digital Readout (DRO) to Android and iOS devices, including the Apple watch.
“At Verisurf we have always been about creating practical measurement and inspection solutions; engaging and listening to our customers to help guide development. The mobile Verisurf Companion App is the latest example of this type of customer-based innovation,” said Ernie Husted, President and CEO of Verisurf Software, Inc.
The mobile Verisurf Companion App interfaces directly with Verisurf Software and virtually all measurement hardware devices to display real-time coordinate position, and 3D deviation from nominal geometry on any handheld Android or Apple device. The mobile connection with Verisurf software is established via any wireless access point, enabling remote features:
- Build – Instantly see Build/Inspect results in real-time
- Auto-Inspect – Bring the functionality of Auto-Inspect to your mobile device; start inspection plans, trigger the measurement device and more
- Reports – View, browse, and search all your Verisurf Reports using the Companion App
- Measure – Whatever feature you need to measure is just a swipe away. Tap to measure a single/stationary point; hold for continuous measurement mode
- Settings – Style the Verisurf Companion App your personal preferences
- Barcode Scanner – Load any Verisurf job file with mobile barcode (QR) scanning by pressing the Verisurf Icon in Settings. Supports all bar code types
The mobile Verisurf Companion App is FREE to Verisurf customers. Auto-Inspect functionality requires Verisurf 2019 Update 1. A Minimum of Verisurf 2017 is required. Available from the Android and Apple app stores and supports iPhones and iPads and iPods.
For more information: www.verisurf.com