Following the recent launch of the Tosca 400 atomic force microscope, leading scientific equipment manufacturing company Anton Paar has announced the launch of Tosca analysis software, based on Digital Surf’s Mountains surface analysis technology.
Specially designed for industrial users, the Tosca 400 comes with Tosca Control software for operating the AFM. Add to that new Tosca analysis software and users now have a complete solution for complex nano-surface analysis in a wide variety of application areas including characterization of semiconductor properties and investigation of polymer chains.
Main features include:
• Real-time 3D multi-channel imaging with overlays
• Characterization of surface texture using the latest 3D parameters defined by ISO 25178 standard
• State-of-the-art geometry & morphology analysis at the nanoscale including height of grains and motifs, volume of surface structures (bumps, holes), step heights etc.
• Powerful automation features for demanding applications including critical dimensioning & statistics
• Co-localization of surface data from other analyses for correlative analysis e.g. Raman chemical maps.
Tosca Control is a workflow-oriented and easy to use tool to operate an AFM. Users are able to set up the instrument and perform measurements with just a few steps. All the measurement results are directly saved for later evaluations with Tosca Analysis. Tosca Analysis is the analysis tool and is used for surface imaging, imaging analysis, and metrology analysis.