Avonix Imaging are hosting A-TEC, a one-day complimentary event, at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest and at the Avonix Imaging headquarters in Maple Grove, Minnesota on October 2nd 2019. This dynamic event is for ideal anyone interested in CT (Computed Tomography) x-ray capabilities. CT 3D x-ray imaging is used in a variety of industries including additive manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, medical device, composites, and electronics.
The day will kick-off at 8 am with a continental breakfast, followed by presentations from thought leaders in the industrial x-ray field along with associated experts. The keynote speaker, John Kriesel, will give a very impactful, inspiring and motivational talk over lunch followed by the afternoon presenters. Attendees will wrap-up the day with CT x-ray lab demonstrations at Avonix Imaging where they will showcase their new C3 system. The C3 is the tallest standard microfocus-based CT system in the world, with a 2.5 meter tall scanning envelope.
The entire day focuses on the exchange of ideas and information between Avonix Imaging staff, presenters, and attendees.
Industry speakers include:
- Andrew Ramsey, Nikon Metrology, “High Resolution High Voltage Imaging: A Comparison Between 450 kV Minifocus and 450kV Microfocus Sources”
- Christopher Peitsch, John Hopkins University, “Quantitative X-ray CT and Its Contributions to Additive Manufacture Research & Development”
- Jeffrey Pfaendtner, KP Engineering, “X-ray and CT in Forensic Engineering Investigations”
- Roger Wende, Volume Graphics, “Using CT to Automate Porosity Inspection with First Article Inspection”
- Mark Jewell, Gulmay, “X-ray System Developments in the Age of Industry 4.0”
- Jim Topich, Kinetic Vision, “How to Get More From Your Data, Understand Unique Ways That CT Data is Being Leveraged Across Various Industries”
Keynote John Kriesel is a motivational speaker, veteran service officer, and author of an autobiography titled Still Standing: The story of SSG John Kriesel. In his book shares his experiences serving in the Minnesota Army National Guard, being stationed in Kosovo with NATO, and at Camp Fallujah in Iraq and his. Kriesel lost both of his legs in military combat in 2006 by a roadside bomb (IED). He was awarded the Combat Infantryman Badge, the Purple Heart Medal, and the Bronze Star Medal. All attendees will receive a signed copy of Kriesel’s book.
The complimentary event includes breakfast, lunch, door prizes and a grand prize drawing.
Event registration: can be found here: https://www.avoniximaging.com/conferences
For more information: www.avoniximaging.com