Phillips Precision has announced the latest developments in its uniquely designed, LEAN Inspection Arsenal product line – Modular Tower System for CMM inspection.
Like other uniquely designed products of the Inspection Arsenal Fixture Line, the newly offered modular fixture tower has features and benefits exceeding others on the market. First in the line of towers is a 2” interlocking system that can be built both vertically and horizontally. Cubes added horizontally, can be turned to any angle and locked securely.
- Building block design allows users to determine the height needed.
- Staggered hole pattern adds flexibility for work holding.
- Adds even more versatility to Inspection Arsenal work holding systems.
- Able to build vertically and horizontally – horizontal cubes can be secured at any angle.
- Works with all existing ¼-20 work holding.
- Maximizes CMM work envelope without interfering with probe travel.
Preconfigured systems include several interchangeable components: an adjustable base, 2×2” cubes, 4” blank spacer block, and 2” and 4” posts that connect the system and provide pivot points. Each cube has 10 (¼-20) holes per side for flexibility in holding positions and a 3/8-16 threaded centered hole that allows cubes to be added horizontally. Highly accurate components are designed with male/female locating features and are made from aluminum which is black anodized for durability.
Customers can order from two preconfigured systems or order pieces individually. A metric version is due to be released shortly.
For more information: www.fixture-up.com