LMI Technologies (LMI) has announce the official launch of Gocator 6.0 software. This is a major release that introduces significant user interface improvements for enhanced productivity. With this iteration of the Gocator inspection software, users will also be able to pair different models from the same Gocator 3D line profiler series for increased scanning flexibility. Additionally, users can now also integrate Universal Robots (UR) with Gocator 3D laser line profile sensors.
“Gocator 6.0 delivers major user interface improvements that make 3D measurement and inspection more efficient and intuitive than ever before. Features like the Tools Diagram, multi-measurement data viewing, and multi-window data viewing give customers more flexibility and control over their inspection process. In addition, mixed model multi-sensor networking and support for UR robot integration with Gocator line profilers provide extended options for system configuration and greater factory automation,” said Chi Ho Ng, LMI Technologies Senior Director of Technology.
Some of the UI developments in Gocator 6.0 include:
The latest version includes major User Interface improvements for greater control over complex 3D measurements including.
- Tools Diagram for Easy Viewing and Managing of Relationships Between Tools
- Multi-Measurement Data Viewing for Increased Workflow Efficiency
- Multi-Window Data Viewing for Faster Development and Troubleshooting
- Dashboard Data Viewing for Greater Visibility into Measurement Results
Additional improvements include:
- Enhanced Data Viewer display that merges 2D intensity with 3D height map data for more complete data visualization
- Refreshed Emulator Scenario Selection Menu offers greater choice and an improved user experience
- Surface Blob tool for advanced 3D height map and 2D intensity surface defect detection
Gocator software comes onboard every new Gocator 3D smart sensor.
For more information: www.lmi3d.com