IPAS 2020 is planned to take place in Genova, Italy December 9-11, 2020.
Image Processing Application in modern systems make them smart, interactive integrating features going sometimes beyond human intelligence. The international Image Processing Applications and Systems (IPAS) conference aims at grouping from all over the world challenging researchers, innovators, academicians, and practitioners in image processing theory and tools, for exchanging their research achievements and discussing their main issues.
The conference will also offer an opportunity to make a bridge between image processing researchers and industrial parts for discussing their research roadmap and research valorization.
The conference is devoted to image processing, computer vision algorithms and applications.
Papers should report high quality research and describe original contributions.
Main topics contain, but not limited to:
- Image and Video Processing Theory
- Image and video analysis and interpretation
- Vision for Robotics
- Computer Vision for Virtual and Augmented reality
- Underwater acoustic imaging
- Ultrasound medical imaging
- Biologically Inspired Computer Vision and Image Processing
- GPU-based Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Computer Vision for tourism applications
- Computer Vision and Image Processing for cultural heritage applications
- Computer Vision and Image Processing for healthcare applications
- Speech Processing
- Computer Vision Theory Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Convolutional Neural Networks.
- Vision for Web Applications
- Medical Image Processing and Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Image processing and Big Data
- Image Processing for Cyber Security
- Signal Processing for Smart Systems
- Signal Processing Implementation
- Image Processing Theory and Methods
- Real Time Image Processing Categorization, Indexing
- Content Based Image Retrieval
- Image Segmentation
- Large Scale Methods Motion and Tracking
- Data Selection
- Hardware Implementation & Co-design
- Possibility Theory and Decision Making
- FPGA Reconfigurable Systems
- Human Focused Analysis
- 3D Computer Vision
- Object Recognition
- Ontology based Image Representation & Processing
- Remote Sensing and Signal Processing
- Image Processing and biometry systems
The paper submission deadline is June 30, 2020.
For more information: www.ipas.ieee.tn