Hexagon has announced that HxGN LIVE Global 2021, its digital solutions conference, will go forward as planned as an in-person event at The Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA from 15-18 June.
Hexagon plans to cap in-person attendees at 1,500, fewer than half its historical attendance, while offering a virtual event experience that allows for much broader customer participation. Together, this will ensure HxGN LIVE Global is safe to attend and can deliver the exceptional experience Hexagon’s worldwide customers have come to expect.
“As we adjust to the `new normal’ brought about by the pandemic, we’re happy to report that Las Vegas will serve as the command center for our 2021 hybrid event, which promises to be as enlightening and energising as ever,” said Ola Rollén, Hexagon President & CEO. “This flagship event serves an important purpose, bringing together visionaries from around the world to discuss, debate and experience the autonomous future, and there’s no substitute for doing that in person.”
“While we can’t predict the future, we can certainly better prepare for it,” continued Rollén. “From our many conversations, it’s clear that our customers are eager to gather as a community once again. As such, we’re moving ahead with a prudent plan to create a safe, in-person environment and an inspiring virtual experience – with insightful speakers, technology showcases and educational sessions intended to lead the shift from automation to autonomy. We remain flexible and `on the ready’ to pivot quickly and deliver an entirely virtual experience should any unforeseen or new challenges arise.”
HxGN LIVE Global will also introduce a new format in 2021 – a collection of individual summits offering attendees unique content experiences to discover and learn about innovative technologies and proven customer solutions driving our autonomous future forward. This format will also serve as a platform for thought-leadership discussions and a springboard for building customer communities around each summit topic through networking, engagement and relationship-building.
Currently, planned summits include:
- The Future of Manufacturing: Connecting design and simulation, production, and measurement technology from start to finish throughout the manufacturing lifecycle
- Digitally Transforming Industrial Facilities: Driving the shift to safer, more sustainable, longer-term lifespans – addressing engineering design and simulation, construction, asset management and more
- Autonomous Mobility: Shaping the societal opportunities and outcomes of autonomous mobility – R&D fleets, mapping & visualisation, simulation, positioning, safety, e-mobility, electrification and more
- Digital Construction: Creating digital worlds for buildings and infrastructure – from land preparation, design and construction to operations and maintenance
- Intelligent Mining: Maximising safety and minimally impacting the environment – life of mine solutions addressing planning, operations, monitoring, safety and more
- Pure Surveying: Achieving business growth and productivity improvements through the adoption of highly innovative, yet intuitive, technologies that overcome key challenges in surveying
- Resilient Cities & Reliable Services: Achieving urban resilience and reliability – from collective collaboration and connected agencies to digital mapping, modern public safety technology and location intelligence
While registration will officially open later this year, anyone interested in reserving an in-person spot now may do so by pre-registering at no charge .
For more information: hxgnlive.com/global