Join industry experts. Dive into the benefits and challenges of implementing best practices in GD&T and other metrology processes. Starting with a crash course in the basics of interpreting tolerances, then dig deeper and learn how to avoid common pitfalls of GD&T evaluation shortcuts. Learn how to save time and eliminate costly errors.
Challenged With Implementing GD&T Into Design and Manufacturing Processes?
GD&T must be evaluated the right way, to make sense for your specific industry and application. Experience how the latest software and hardware work together to revolutionize the execution and implementation of GD&T strategies, while driving clarity and QA improvement throughout the entire development and manufacturing process.
Faro Technologies is hosting a fact-filled and educational hour on Thursday, April 25 at 2:00 PM EST
Webinar attendees will:
- Explore practical application of GD&T in manufacturing
- Learn how to interpret common tolerances
- See how software/hardware combinations for implementing and executing GD&T generate superior inspection workflows and reporting
- Learn how a laser tracker performs in large assembly and roll alignment, from measurement, evaluation and troubleshooting
- Experience how measurement arm’s and laser line probes assign and test tolerances
For more information: www.faro.com