- Microscope With Vision Software Eliminates Operator Variability
- North American 2019 Robot Shipments Exhibited Modest Growth
- Fourth Quarter 2019 German Machine Tool Orders Decline By 20%
- 3D CMM Measurement Improves Productivity 4 Fold
- ‘Energized by Technology’ Industrial X-Ray and CT Conference Announced
Smart Manufacturing Experience – USA
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2021
The Smart Manufacturing Experience event, enables manufacturers to get inspired and educated about emerging technologies, upskill the workforce, improve quality and advance the future of manufacturing.
This event is laser-focused on advanced manufacturing technologies including:
- Additive Manufacturing (AM) & 3D Printing
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR)
- Automation & Robotics
- Data Analytics
- Industrial IoT
- Workforce Transformation
Participants will be immersed in a world of interactive learning, hands-on technology demonstrations and even virtual reality. Live presentations, numerous connecting points and visionary keynotes will deliver unparalleled understanding and know-how. This is a great opportunity for start-ups to explore the latest transformative technologies and make valuable connections.
The Smart Manufacturing Experience elevates attendees’ understanding of smart technologies, encourages higher-level thinking, while accelerating the need to explore and implement Industry 4.0.