- Hexagon’s 3D Form Inspect For Machine Tools Offers Enhanced Tolerance & Reporting Functions
- Metrologic Announces New X4 Platform Dongle-Free and Hassle-Free license
- NPL Makes e-Learning Metrology Training Courses Available Free
- In-Line Inspection System Improves Flange Measurement Technique
- 3D Scanning Prevents Production Downtime
- This event has passed.
PROTOTYPING 2020 – Belgium
February 5 - February 6
Prototyping Xpo, the networking trade show for designing and prototyping industrial components and products, and MNE (Machineering Network Event) are combining their concepts, strengths and knowledge for the first time at Prototyping + MNE 2020. The two networking trade shows, both specializing in manufacturing technology, are about to make a quantum leap together in the spring of 2020, which will be a pivotal year, as it will mark the first milestone of the 4th Industrial Revolution, according to Industry 4.0’s strategic plan.
This combination of 2 established trade shows will become the place to be for many interested C-levels and department heads from engineering, production, maintenance, quality control, assembly and supply chain. The synergy is clear: more exhibitors, more products, more visitors, plus an outstanding programme of side events at the trade show ‘for engineering and manufacturing from A to Z’.