- Microscope With Vision Software Eliminates Operator Variability
- North American 2019 Robot Shipments Exhibited Modest Growth
- Fourth Quarter 2019 German Machine Tool Orders Decline By 20%
- 3D CMM Measurement Improves Productivity 4 Fold
- ‘Energized by Technology’ Industrial X-Ray and CT Conference Announced
MACH 2020 – UK
April 20 - April 24
MACH 2020 will bring visitors a fantastic array of new technologies, engineering services and machinery demonstrated under power in Halls 17, 18, 19, 20, 6 & 7 of the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham. Visitors will find the UK’s latest and best metal forming, metalworking and manufacturing technologies. This year the expo has been extended with IT for Manufacturing Zone and 3D Printing Zones with many other zones covering metrology through rapid manufacturing to welding and beyond, no other UK exhibition offers such a comprehensive overview of the manufacturing technologies industry.
Visiting MACH 2020 is a unique opportunity to be part of the UK’s largest showcase for advanced engineering and manufacturing, meeting and networking with like-minded individuals and new prospects. With a vibrant MACH seminar program explores the issues of the day facing UK manufacturing with insightful discussions lead by top economists and well known entrepreneurs and thought leaders.