- This event has passed.
International Symposium – Digital Industrial Radiology and Computed Tomography – Fürth Germany
July 2 - July 4
This international symposium is devoted to promote a broad exchange of information on technologies, applications and quality assurance in the area of digital industrial radiology and computed tomography. The meeting provides a unique opportunity for users, scientists, equipment suppliers and all who are interested to discuss the present and future possibilities for industrial applications of the following topics:
– X-ray detectors and sources
– Image processing algorithms
– Quantitative imaging
– Defect detection & localisation
– Feature extraction
– Dimensional control
– CT, multi-angle – radiography
– Laminography & Tomosynthesis
– Film replacement
– Phase contrast
– Multi-energies and photon counting
– Other radiation techniques (e.g. – neutrons)
– Multi-techniques fusion
– Qualification & system reliability
– Inspection for Additive Manufacturing
The two sub-committees CT and DR of the technical committee “radiology” in the German Society for Non-Destructive Testing have organized together a series of events on Industrial Computed Tomography and Image Processing from 1988 to 2015.
The 9th event in this series is hosted by the Fraunhofer Development Center X-ray Technology EZRT, a division of the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS in cooperation with the Fraunhofer IZFP, and will be held in Fürth, Germany.