- Microscope With Vision Software Eliminates Operator Variability
- North American 2019 Robot Shipments Exhibited Modest Growth
- Fourth Quarter 2019 German Machine Tool Orders Decline By 20%
- 3D CMM Measurement Improves Productivity 4 Fold
- ‘Energized by Technology’ Industrial X-Ray and CT Conference Announced
- This event has passed.
Artificial Intelligence for Manufacturing – UK
Is artificial intelligence the answer to everything or the downfall of man?
However it is interpreted, the term artificial intelligence (AI) is banded around with little understanding to the types of AI and how they are positively applied.
This informal event, part of the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre’s (AMRC) Digital Meet Manufacturing (DMM) campaign, will be hosted by Technical Lead in AI and AR (augmented reality) at the AMRC, Sean Wilson.
Sean will expose the truth behind AI and demonstrate where the AMRC is applying it to today’s industries to give businesses an insight into how they can be a part of the future of manufacturing.