3D Metrology Conference Goes Virtual
The 3D Metrology Conference will be a virtual event this year due to the restrictions imposed by the Coronavirus.
The virtual event will feature some 15 directly accessible exhibitors together with around 25 video presentations.
Presentations and exhibits will remain on the website for a period of time after the event closes.
There is no registration or fee to attend. Just click.
Presentation include the following topics:
- Compact interferometric measurement solutions for high precision manufacturing and engineering
- Addressing the challenges of 3D metrology shop floor integration
- MBD (Model-based definition): Benefits for design, manufacturing, and metrology
- Quality metrics and uncertainty with point clouds
- 3D Imaging and measurement for precision farming applications
- Large volume infrastructure and networks optimization for the alignment of Sirius Light Source
- Development of error-reduction techniques for high-accurate measurement of tilt-surface shapes using laser
- Initial testing of a photogrammetric/
multilateration sensor for NPL’s distributed coordinate metrology system, OPTIMUM
- Real-time photogrammetry for solar power plant
- Developing 3D metrology
- 3D thermal shape measurement of transparent objects
- A novel instrument for accurate grid separation measurements in ion thrusters during ground-based testing
- Absolute angular measurement by dispersive interferometry using a femtosecond pulse laser
- ‘A priori’ Monte-Carlo simulation solutions for large-scale metrology
- Error estimate of point cloud registration using laser scanner
- Reconstructing the Alignment Profile of a Synchrotron for Verification Purposes Using Photogrammetry, Precise Levelling, and Absolute Distance Measurements
- Predictive Quality and Process Optimization: Unfolding the Power of Automated Machine Learning
- Performance evaluation of a reciprocal orientation technique between laser trackers using physical artefacts in a large volume environment
- Proposal of new part of ISO 15530-X: sensitivity analysis
- Large volume metrology techniques to assess and improve pose accuracy of a Stewart platform
- A.I.-Based Determination of Process Capabilities for Quality Data
- A direct laser trackers orientation technique based on reciprocal fitted spheres
- Hands-on – shop-floor-integration of optical metrology
- Continuous slab casting machine quality and productivity performance improvement through three-dimensional alignment process
- Why laser triangulation is the technology of choice for many of today’s measurement applications
For more information: www.3dmc.events