Metrologic Group has announced the release of its latest 3D universal inspection platform, built on the powerful X4 architecture and enhanced with a sharpened users’ experience.
With close to 40 new functionalities the latest release brings enhancements including a focus on:
- Visual drag-and-drop on part-programs and databases;
- New feature show/hide advanced functionalities;
- Robot automatic path planning and simulation improved capabilities;
- New probe scanning path strategies on planar features;
- Addition of the Gaussian graphics representation in the statistics module;
- GD&T and Virtual Gaging improved rendering and 3D representation;
- Faster and new close-to-reality mesh algorithms improvements;
The Metrologic X4 software suite offers a universal 3D Measurement Platform for the quality inspection arena and is built on over 35 years of experience. Metrologic take pride including their users’ special enhancement requests and feedback to achieve an even more efficient overall solution.
For more information: www.metrologicgroup.com