- This event has passed.
Light Controlled Factory Demonstration – Bath UK
This free 1-day event is the last of 3 demonstrators which will conclude the Light Controlled Factory (LCF) project.
The Light Controlled Factory is a 5-year EPSRC-funded project involving collaboration between the UK’s University of Bath (project lead, Prof Patrick Keogh), UCL (Prof Stuart Robson) and Loughborough University (Prof Jon Huntley), with 9 industry partners. It is delivering advances in optical metrology which will enable the future factory by giving machines and parts self-awareness of their position in time and space.
- Target audience includes: Optical metrology end users, for example in the aerospace and automotive sectors
- High value manufacturing companies
- Robotic systems integrators
- Metrology systems manufacturers
- Researchers working with Portable Coordinate Metrology and Large Volume Metrology
The program is designed to offer:
- An overview of the current status of the Light Controlled Factory project
- An integrated working robotic demonstrator of the LCF’s project results
- Interaction with the researchers from Bath, Loughborough and UCL 4.
- Proposals to promote the LCF and explore further collaborative R&D options
Space at the event is limited. Please contact Prof Patrick Keogh to register your intention to attend and ask any questions.