The European Portable Metrology Conference (EPMC) 2017, stated as being Europe’s premier technical conference and exhibition, dedicated solely to the use of precision dimensional measurement technology is scheduled for November 14-15th November at Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK.
Delegates will experience an event that is interactive, contemporary and tech-savvy. Attendees will witness a brand new, immersive seminar experience and an agenda that provides the freedom to explore all aspects of the two-day program. A combination of seminars, poster sessions, exhibition, the metrology stadium and an academic area will be running each day, allowing delegates to pick and choose their itinerary.
EPMC is a rare opportunity to see presentations on real world applications from leading industry experts, view the latest equipment from the world’s best suppliers, network and share ideas and of course, increase overall awareness of European and worldwide industries.
With the attendance of industry professionals from major manufacturing OEMs, EPMC is the foremost conference and exhibition to attend to discuss real world metrology applications with like-minded individuals.
Conference topics will cover:
• Developments in metrology education
• Automation of metrology applications in shop floor environments
• Novel and unusual adaptations and applications of existing metrology technology
• Developments that will lead to the future of metrology
• Discussions of the challenges and needs of the dimension metrology community
The agenda includes the following presentations:
- Large scale metrology: photogrametry, a real alternative to laser trackers, Jérôme-Alexandre, Product Manager, Creaform
- Metrology for Industry 4.0, Ben Adeline, Chief Executive Officer, INSPHERE
- Manufacturing Applications of Laser Projection Technology, Roger Waldock, Global Sales Director, FARO
- Serial Robotic Arm Kinematic Calibration for Antenna Metrology, Scott Sandwith
- Improving your performance and visual quality inspection by identifying non-conformities of attachments and components during airframe construction at STELIA Aerospace, Lionel Khelif, G2 Metric
The event is self-financing and is run not for profit with its future dependent upon the support of exhibitors and delegates who attend each year.
For more information: www.epmc.events