20TH – 21ST NOVEMBER 2018, THE RICOH ARENA, COVENTRY, UK
The EPMC event, formerly LVMC has been running for over a decade, is dedicated to portable and large volume 3D measurement technology for process improvement for manufacturers.
Underpinning the event is the key theme of Process Improvement Through Measurement Technology. The event provides the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in large volume and portable metrology. Topics covered will include:
- Developments in metrology education
- Automation of metrology applications in shop floor environments
- Novel and unusual adaptations and applications of existing metrology technology
- Developments that will lead to the future of metrology
- Discussions of the challenges and needs of the dimension metrology community
- Presentations from industry experts
- Latest equipment from the world’s leading suppliers
- Networking, ideas sharing, theories and experiences
- Awareness of the European and worldwide industries
The conference enables like-minded professionals to discuss the latest and most beneficial applications of some of the world’s most advanced dimensional measurement systems to resolve the challenges of manufacturing and advanced engineering in an ever competitive world. With cost saving and efficiency more critical than ever before for manufacturers, the use of technology for production gains is of key importance.
EPMC allows Manufacturing, Quality Control, Production, Tooling and Maintenance professionals the opportunity to explore the potential for advanced application of dimensional metrology to increase production quality and throughput.
For more information: www.epmc.events