Computed Tomography company XYLON and Renault Sport Forumula One Team have teamed-up at the Renault F1 technical center in Enstone, Oxfordshire, UK for a one-day conference – “Progressive Manufacturing in the Fast Lane”.
The one-day conference on May 18th, 2018 will cover a variety of topics regarding innovative production techniques including 3D printing, laser sintering, and general additive manufacturing. Receive insights from experts from a variety of industries and applications including the potential challenges these new advanced processes present and the 3D imaging and inspection methods designed to meet these challenges.
- Computer Tomography – Support Renault Sports Formula One Team;s additive manufacturing development
- Additive Manufacturing of Automotive Components
- Simultaneous Integrity & Dimensional CT Inspection
- Optimization of X-ray and CT data collection and automated analysis for industrial applications
- What 2D and 3D CT Inspection provides for electronics in automotive and harsh environments
The planned agenda included a tour of the Renault Sport Formula One Team Technical Center.
For more information: www.info.yxlon.com