Creaform, a worldwide leader in portable 3D measurement solutions and engineering services, has announced that educational institutions can receive 50 free bundle licenses of the VXmodel scan-to-CAD software and VXinspect dimensional software with the purchase of any of the company’s 3D scanners or portable CMMs.
Research and training staffs along with students can take advantage of the Creaform’s dimensional measurement solutions. Whether a class or research program requires Creaform’s technologies to teach 3D measurement techniques in engineering, product design or quality control, users will benefit from easy-to-use industrial-grade products that provide unprecedented accuracy and performance.
All of Creaform’s Educational Packages include:
- One measurement device, such as a 3D scanner, portable CMM or photogrammetry system
- 50 educational bundle licenses of VXmodel and VXinspect
- One-year warranty on parts and labor
- Five years of software updates and technical support
- Two system maintenances
- A comprehensive teaching manual on reverse engineering and quality control/inspection.
“Creaform has always been firmly committed to helping educational institutions teach and master metrology solutions to better prepare students for research projects and the job market. This new Educational Package will enable professors and researchers to take their curriculum to a whole new level,” said Stéphane Auclair, Vice-President of Marketing and Product Management at Creaform.
For more information: www.creaform.com