Applied Automation Technologies (AAT) are hosting an Open House at its Michigan, USA facility on June 27th and 28th. AAT will be showcasing version 8 of its CappsNC and CappsDMIS software on CNC Machining Centers and Coordinate measuring Machines (CMM). Capps version 8 is described by the company as its most significant release in many years incorporating a brand new Graphics Engine, new Graphical User Interface (GUI) and enhanced with numerous new advanced advanced functions.
AAT have been pioneers of ‘Closed Loop Manufacturing with Metrology’ and this year is celebrating its 30th anniversary.
Metrology on CNC Machine Tool presentation and demonstrations will include:
- On Machine Measurement for ‘Smart Machining’
- Advanced alignments and work offset feedback
- CAM Automation with closed loop metrology feedback
- In Process measurement for Additive & Hybrid manufacturing
- NCFIT – GCode fitting for composite parts manufacturing
- On machine Laser Scanning & Analog scanning for part measurement
- Industry 4.0 Data Collection & Feedback
- Factory-AI with Metrology Integration
An industry expert will also be on-hand giving a presentation on GD&T providing an opportunity to learn how GD&T can be used in
the manufacturing cycle.
Industry 4.0 Metrology Integration on Show
“Our “Advanced Manufacturing Center” is networked across all our Machining Centers and CMMs. All metrology data is collected with our DataView software into a database providing critical correction data feedback to manufacturing machines. With this, we created a simulation of a “Smart Factory” using Industry 4.0 with a metrology backbone comments Ray Karadayi AAT President.
For more information: www.aat3d.com